Partner and Co-Founder
Certified Public Accountant
Accredited in Business Valuation
Certified in Financial Forensics
Certified Valuation Analyst
Chuck’s financial and business acumen combined with his innovation and determination have been instrumental in growing our firm’s practice. The unique combination of his extensive experience and analytical expertise equip him with the aptitude to help clients develop and execute successful strategies. Chuck provides accounting, tax planning, valuation and business consulting services for individuals and closely-held businesses in various industries including professional service, manufacturing, oil and gas, retail, temporary staffing, technology, real estate, construction and distribution.
As a Certified Valuation Analyst who is also Accredited in Business Valuation, Chuck performs a variety of services to clients including valuations for tax and succession planning purposes and litigation support.
- Xavier University, M.B.A., Accounting and Taxation
- University of Tennessee, B.S., B.A.
Appointments and Memberships
- St. Ursula Villa School, Finance Committee and Strategic Development Committee Member
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Cincinnati, Strategic Development Committee Member
- University Club of Cincinnati, Finance Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Honors and Achievements
- Civic Leadership Award, Venue Lifestyle Magazine, 2013
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Leadership Award, 2012
- Five Star Wealth Manager, 2012 – 2013
- Forty Under 40 Award, 2006
- Accounting for Kids, Inc., Secretary